Quality & Testing
Our fully equipped laboratory and our quality team have the qualifications and capabilities to meet customer testing requirements and industry specifications, including ASTM specs. Our forging tests are performed meticulously, from order entry and specimen machining to testing and certification preparation. We perform both destructive and non destructive testing by qualified level two NDE Engineers and the best in class, well calibrated equipment.
Our on-site Testing services include:
- Surface Hardness : Digital Hardness Tester, Brinell Hardness Tester, Poldi Hardness Tester
- Ultrasonic Inspection (UT) : ASTM A388
- Magnetic Particle (MT) : Wet Fluorescent, Dry Powder
- Liquid Penetrant (PT) : Water Washable Fluorescent, Visible Dye
- Positive Material Identification(PMI) : Elemental Analysis using Optical Emission
We also have a full-fledged lab having a Universal testing machine, Impact testing machine, Brinell Hardness Tester which are calibrated to ASTM requirements. The other facilities include high-resolution Microscope for Metallographic test facilities like Micro- structure, Grain size, and Inclusion rating from NABL labs.
The plant has well documented Quality Management Systems in line with our ISO 9000:2015 certification.